Help us in our mission to promote respect of diversity and human rights, and to fight prejudice, racism and antisemitism. The achievement of our objectives depends on the generosity of our donors. Whether you donate, sponsor, or endow, your contribution will help ensure that the Holocaust is never forgotten.
Very interesting. It makes us think. Thank you for not letting it be forgotten.
Lucie Marceau & Sylvain Deschamps
Make a donation to support:
- The development of exhibitions and its collection
- The creation of educational initiatives
- The organisation of commemorative programs and the transmission of memory
- The long-term viability of the Museum
All contributions support the Museum in its mission. Join the President’s Circle by donating an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Donations are tax deductible and a tax receipt is issued for contributions over $18.
How to Donate?
- Online with CanadaHelps
- By telephone at (514) 345-2605
- By courrier, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax to (514) 344-2651
Donations of $5,000 or more are recognised on the Wall of Remembrance situated at the entrance of the Museum.
For more information on planned donations and endowments, please contact Alice Herscovitch, Executive Director, email@example.com or 514-345-2605 ext. 3045.