The Museum is currently open to individual visitors and groups. To book a program for your group, please complete the pre-reservation form.
We hope to provide you with a meaningful Museum visit while following recent public health measures. Please read below to learn more about visiting the Museum:
Prior to your visit
- Reserve your time-specific ticket via Eventbrite before arriving at the Museum
- Download the Museum application on your smartphone (iPhone or Android) or tablet (iPad or Android). You can use the app in the exhibit to access an audio-guide and survivor testimonies.
Upon your arrival
- Sanitizer will be available
- Although masks are no longer required to visit the Museum, we will continue providing them to visitors who prefer to wear them
- Complete the questionnaire with your contact information
- Present your ticket (reserve your ticket online in advance)
During your visit
- Employees at reception will be seated behind a plexiglass barrier
- Feel free to use hand sanitizer available throughout the exhibition
After your visit
- Continue learning about the Holocaust by visiting our virtual exhibits, listening to survivor testimonies, and discovering historical artefacts.
- Keep in touch with the Museum and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The Museum team wishes you a meaningful visit!
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days
- If you have been in contact with someone who has symptoms
Please reschedule your visit