The Museum is currently open to individual visitors and groups. To book a program for your group, please complete the pre-reservation form.
The team has put new measures in place to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff. We hope to provide you with a meaningful Museum visit while following recent public health measures. Please read below to learn more about visiting the Museum:
Prior to your visit
- Reserve your time-specific ticket via Eventbrite before arriving at the Museum
- Download the Museum application on your smartphone (iPhone or Android) or tablet (iPad or Android). You can use the app in the exhibit to access an audio-guide and survivor testimonies.
Upon your arrival, please
- Disinfect your hands (sanitizer will be available)
- Wear a medical mask. Please note the use of a medical mask is mandatory in our facilities.
- Complete the questionnaire with your contact information
- Present your ticket (reserve your ticket online in advance)
- Use the washroom before entering the exhibition
During your visit
- Employees at reception will be wearing masks and will be seated behind a plexiglass barrier
- Timelines and interactive maps will be available by scanning a QR code. Please bring your own smartphone. (Use your phone’s camera to scan the code or download a scanning app for Android users.)
- Use of the elevator will be limited to one person or one family unit at a time
- Feel free to use hand sanitizer available throughout the exhibition
Changes to our facilities
- The exhibition and the washrooms will be frequently cleaned
- The cloakroom will be closed
After your visit
- Continue learning about the Holocaust by visiting our virtual exhibits, listening to survivor testimonies, and discovering historical artefacts.
- Keep in touch with the Museum and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The Museum team wishes you a meaningful visit!
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms
- If you have been in contact with someone who has symptoms
- If you traveled to an at-risk area in the past 14 days
Please reschedule your visit