Are you an educator? Are the subjects of antisemitism and racism being brought up in your classroom? Would you like to be more equipped to address these critical issues effectively?
Our exclusive seminar for Canadian educators will take place this year from Wednesday, July 3, to Friday, July 5, 2024, at the Montreal Holocaust Museum, 5151 chemin de la Côte-Ste-Catherine.
Save the date!
Complete the preregistration form now!
Preregistration form : Antisemitism and Racism in the Age of Social Media
Preregistration form for the seminar dedicated to Antisemitism and Racism in the Age of Social Media.
At the end of the seminar, you will have:
– In-depth knowledge of antisemitism, racism, and online hate.
– A wide range of resources for tackling these issues in your classroom.
– Tools for deconstructing antisemitism, racism, and combating misinformation.
– A network of contacts with educators across Canada.
Various activities will be offered over the three days:
– Conferences on antisemitism, racism, and online hate.
– Training workshops and opportunities to share teaching tools and practices.
– Museum resources: guided tours and workshops based on primary sources, such as objects and first-person testimonies.
– Testimonies from Holocaust survivors.
– Discovery tours around Montreal to showcase teaching tools outside of the classroom.
This seminar is made possible with the support of the ASPER Foundation.