The Montreal Holocaust Museum invites young Montrealers between the ages of 16 to 19 to participate in a virtual focus group discussion. The consultations will help our team to ascertain the expectations, needs and opinions of diverse publics and partners regarding the exciting project of the future relocation and expansion of the Museum.
- The bilingual focus group will be held on January 14 at 6 p.m.
- Members of the general public are invited to take part in the discussions on January 12 at 6.pm. (in French) and January 13 at 6 p.m. (in English)
- To participate, please write to email@example.com
The discussions will be recorded and will last a maximum of 90 minutes. The recording will be used by the consultants as a support in interpreting the content of the discussion and writing a final report. The recording of the discussion will be destroyed upon delivery of the final report.
- All participants will be required to fill a consent form before the session.
- A $30 CA compensation is offered to all participants. Further details will be provided.
- Marie Lavorel (Ph. D), co-coordinator of the project, will participate in the discussion sessions as an observer.
- We will be able to confirm the development of the session when we will
- have reached the minimum number of participants required to hold the meeting.
If you would like to participate or if you have any questions regarding the focus groups, please let us know by contacting María Juliana Angarita, co-coordinator of the consultation project at firstname.lastname@example.org